Edinburgh Fashion Week starts on Saturday 7th March and Just g Boutique has been lucky enough to be asked to appear in one of the catwalk shows alongside our West End neighbours: Odyssey Boutique, Frontiers Boutique and Sam Brown.
In this blog, I thought I would give you a wee teaser on what will be appearing in our catwalk show.
I’ve picked a few key trends for this season to show case and I wanted to include the fab accessories and handbags in store.
- We’re showing off the 70s trend using wide-leg trousers. These floral trousers by Kling (£49) were featured in the Daily Record’s article about Edinburgh Fashion Week. We love how Satisfashion has styled them with this simple top from Next.
- Read the article here.
- I also know how important looking great in the office is for many of you so we’re showing off a few dresses that can be worn for work or play. This one is by Fever and £64.99, it’s a great style if you’re a gorgeous pear shape.
- Many of you have also told me how you will be going somewhere warm & sunny in the summer so I’ve also added in a couple of outfits that will see you looking stylish and keeping cool. Personally, I love these bright trousers by Skunkfunk (£69) and being 97% viscose, you won’t overheat!
- The Skunkfunk trousers work with so many tops, but I’ve opted for this cheeky top by Skunkfunk (£49) as it’s perfect for a night out with the cowl neck and chiffon back detail.
- For all you Postcard from Brighton fans out there, we’ve added in two looks from the current collection – one daytime and one for going out.
- I’ve included handbags from Skunkfunk, Paper Thinks and Sketch plus scarves by Miss Shorthair and some necklaces from A Postcard from Brighton and Gossimar Wings. Loving the Postcard long necklaces (£30) and the Gossimar Wings bling (£20).
Hopefully that’s given you a teaser and we can’t wait to share photographs with you. If you’re lucky enough to attend, please tag us in any photos you take – we’d love to see what you’re liking! Find out more about Edinburgh Fashion Week here.
New collections are arriving all the time so why not pop by the boutique for some retail therapy soon? Remember we’re the only Edinburgh stockist of many of our brands so you can be assured of finding something a bit different to everyone else!