How to be on trend this autumn
Keen to know what’s hot this season and easy trends to try?
From dusting off your faux fur to 80s revival (fab for a night out) to emphasising sleeves and cuffs to gothic romance, there’s something for everyone this season! Some trends have better longevity than others so we’ve picked out a few that you may want to dabble in:
- The 70s trend continues with a more boho vibe so there’s lots of folky styles, texture, fringing, and suede. Time to invest in a poncho this season or why not opt for a high neck to layer under or over your clothes. We’ve got a great Noa Noa chunky knit that fits the bill and keeps you cosy.
- One of this season’s stand out colours is red – in all its many shades. This is great news as there’s a red to suit everyone! Wear it head to toe if you dare or opt for red accessories instead.
- We were also delighted to see that bling jewellery is big this season. Buying a new necklace is a great way to bring an outfit up-to-date and can be low cost too!
- Vivid colour blocking and graphic patterns are everywhere too and you can be as bold or subtle as you like with this trend. Skunkfunk has some brilliant graphic prints – we’re loving the graphic print on this dress, it feels inspired by the stars!
- We’re also loving the oversized tailoring trend – great for the office. Or why not go asymmetric! Postcard from Brighton is one of my go-to brands for quirky and asymetric shapes.
Gail & the Just g Boutique Team